Server Maintenance Policy
- This is Aaser Media Hosting, Corp. (“Aaser Media Hosting”, “we”, or “our”) Server Maintenance Policy. This Server Maintenance Policy discusses the ways in which we maintain our technology to improve and administer the Services (as defined in the Terms of Service) and how you will be impacted by those actions.
- We offer a 99.9% uptime commitment. We will use our commercially reasonable efforts to provide the Services twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven days a week. However, in order to operate in an efficient and secure manner, servers and network equipment require routine maintenance and upgrades (“Scheduled Downtime”) and you acknowledge that from time to time the Services may be unavailable for various reasons, including due to Scheduled Downtime or causes beyond our control. We will provide commercially reasonable advance notice to you for Scheduled Downtimes, and will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimize any other disruption, inaccessibility, or inoperability of our web servers but we are not responsible for the unavailability.
3. Backup of Data
- Before attempting to troubleshoot any issue yourself or engaging us to assist with Service issues, please BACKUP ANY AND ALL DATA. Aaser Media Hosting is not responsible for any data loss or corruption, including that resulting from: (i) our authorized actions, (ii) those actions you take using the Services, (iii) hardware failures, or (iv) any software or other technology failures.
4. Customer Responsibilities
- It is the responsibility of the customer to make sure that all Services being provided on their servers are setup to resume operations automatically upon reboot or restart of the particular Service you have with us. Aaser Media Hosting will not be held responsible for any problems or service outages caused due to reboots during standard maintenance periods. WE HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR DOWNTIME RESULTING FROM YOUR ACTIONS. Please contact support at email@example.com or fill a ticket if you have any questions. This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) discusses expectations we have for you and your obligations when using our Services (as defined in the Terms of Service.) Aaser Media Hosting, Corp. is in the business of facilitating communication between computer networks. Our goal is to allow our users complete access to everything the Internet has to offer, and to help them build their businesses. This AUP facilitates this goal by governing your use of the Services. Because of the evolving nature of the Internet, our business, and the various ways in which our, equipment, technology or network may be abused, abusive activities not set out in this AUP may still be prohibited. For the same reason, we reserve the right to update this AUP from time-to-time. The most recent version will always be posted here.
5. Prohibited Uses
- Unsolicited commercial email, or SPAM, is prohibited. Our network is not designed to be used for mailing lists with over five hundred (500) recipients and you may not send an email to more than five hundred (500) recipients. If you need to send an email to over five hundred (500) recipients, please contact our Support Team to try to assist you with this task. Even if you send email to fewer than five hundred (500) recipients, we will consider your mail to be unsolicited, or SPAM, if it results in a number of complaints to us, disrupts our network, or subjects us to unfavorable action by other Internet providers. If you believe one of our customers is engaged in spamming, please send an email containing all headers, and your contact information, to: firstname.lastname@example.org Certain content is prohibited. pornography, Drugs, guns, trafficking. You are responsible for any content transmitted, or accessed, using our network. Transmission, storage, or presentation of any information, data or material in violation of any applicable law or regulation is prohibited. You may not use our network to directly facilitate the violation of any particular law or regulation or this AUP. The activities listed below are meant to provide you with examples of activities and content that are strictly prohibited by this AUP. Use of our network to host content related to or to engage in the following activities is strictly prohibited. We encourage you to contact us if you believe that someone has violated this AUP. To facilitate this contact, and ensure that important matters are responded to and addressed, we have designated specific channels for communicating with us. Individuals who contact us about this AUP, the behavior of our customers, or for other purposes, are required to provide us with accurate information to enable us to contact them and respond to their requests.
- This is Aaser Media Hosting (“Aaser Media Hosting”, “we”, or “our”) Billing Policy. This Billing Policy discusses the ways in which we charge customers for use of the Services (as defined in the Terms of Service) and related questions about charges, billing or disputes.
2. AUTOMATIC RENEWAL
- Package Renewal. AS SET FORTH IN OUR POLICIES, ALL HOSTING PLANS AND DOMAIN NAMES ARE SET TO AUTOMATICALLY RENEW ON THEIR RENEWAL DATE AFTER THE INITIAL TERM AND ANY RENEWAL TERMS TO PREVENT ANY DISRUPTION IN THE SERVICES. YOUR NEXT RENEWAL DATE IS LOCATED ON EVERY INVOICE AS WELL AS THE SERVICES AND DOMAINS SECTIONS OF THE CLIENT PORTAL. Domain Name Renewal. Domain names are set to AUTOMATICALLY RENEW ten (10) days before the expiration date to ensure no disruptions occur since URLs will immediately redirect to a landing page if a domain expires. Please note that all payment methods that allow charges to be automatically applied will be charged ten (10) days before the domain’s expiration date per the invoice. If your payment method of choice does not allow automatic payments to be applied, payment must be made manually on or before the invoice due date or the domain name may lapse. Charges. The Due Date for Fees for renewed packages is the package renewal date. Failure to Renew. Accounts that have invoices which are more than fourteen (14) days overdue will be suspended. If a suspended account is to be reactivated, all of the overdue invoices will need to be paid to make it current before the suspension is lifted. Accounts that have invoices more than two months overdue are considered abandoned and will be subject to termination.
3. Responsibility for Payment
- You are responsible for all charges, costs, expenses and other fees (the “Fees”) associated with your use of the Services once our Services are made available to you. Your first invoice is generated at the time you purchase the Services. An invoice for any Renewal Term is generated fourteen (14) days prior to the first day of the Renewal Term (the “Due Date”) unless other arrangements have been made or a cancellation request has been submitted from the client portal. You are responsible for the fees and charges set out within the initial web portal invoice you pay on the Effective Date and any other invoice generated for a Renewal Term. If paying by credit card, Paypal Billing Agreement, or any other payment method capable of automatic charge, you will be charged on the Due Date. New services, packages or domains that are ordered and unpaid after seven (7) days will be canceled. Price Adjustments. To remain competitive, we occasionally make changes to our plans and pricing. To have your plan updated to current offerings please contact our billing team. We cannot go back and modify invoices that have already been paid but will be happy to modify your plan for new invoices.
4. Charges for Account Upgrades, Downgrades and Migrations
- License. In connection with any data migration, you hereby authorize Aaser Media Hosting to access your data for data migration purposes. Before requesting Services that may require a data migration to occur, you hereby agree to backup all of your data on both the source and the target servers, as appropriate. Upgrades. When upgrading to a higher-priced hosting plan, we will migrate your account to the new Service at no charge. The data center migration fee is also waived if you choose to move to a new data center during the upgrade process. Upgrade requests are processed and effective only after payment for the package price difference is paid. If you would like to move to another data center without upgrading your account, there is a twenty-five-dollar ($25) migration fee. Downgrades. When downgrading to a lower-priced plan, the difference between the amount of the current package price already paid over the new package price will be placed on the billing account as a service credit. Refunds will not be issued and a twenty-five-dollar ($25) downgrade migration fee may be charged. Please contact the sales or billing department if considering an upgrade or downgrade to determine what options are suitable and to discuss pricing. Migrations from Other Hosts. All migration-related work is included as a Service for purposes of our Policies.
5. Billing Errors; Chargebacks
- If you discover an error on your invoice please notify us as soon as possible by either calling or submitting a ticket to our Billing Department email@example.com. We will honor invoice errors as long as we are notified of them within (15) days. If more than (15) days have elapsed we may decline the refund request. If a refund is in order it will go onto your account as a service credit to be used on a future invoice. Service credits have no cash value.